Our Services and Site are not directed to children and children are not eligible to use our Services. Protecting the privacy of children is very important to us. We do not collect or maintain Personal Information from people we actually know are under 13 years of age, and no part of our Site or Services is designed to attract people under 13 years of age. If we later learn that a user is under 13 years of age, we will take steps to remove that user’s Personal Information from our databases and to prevent the user from utilizing the Site and the Services.
How We Collect Information.
In general, the Personal Information we gather enables us to provide the Services to you and helps us learn more about the use of the Site and/or Services. We collect Personal Information that you submit to us voluntarily in the course of your use of the Site and/or Services. When you communicate with us by sending us an email, we will collect and store any information that is contained in your communications with us. Any information you choose to provide for our use should reflect how much you want other Users to know about you. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but this may limit the features of the Site or Services you are able to use.
When you contribute to our Site or Services, other users will be able to see it, including anonymous visitors to the Site. Please remember this and be thoughtful about what you transmit. Most of the information you provide us is information you are asking us to make public.
We collect the following types of Anonymous Information:
Information Collected by Our Servers. To make our Site and Services more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
Disclosure – Google Analytics and other Third Party Cookies
How We Use Information.
We will use your Personal Information to:
- Provide you with Services, including personalizing the Services for you;
- Market our products and services to you that we believe may be of interest to you. For example, we allow advertisers to choose the characteristics of users who will see their advertisements and we may use the attributes we have collected to select the appropriate audience for those advertisements;
- Respond to your requests, resolve disputes and/or troubleshoot problems;
- Improve the quality of the Site and the Services; and
- Communicate with you about the Site and the Services.
We may also use your Personal Information to create Anonymous Information records by excluding information that makes the information personally identifiable to you.
We will communicate with you primarily in the form of emails. You can manage the frequency and/or opt out of receiving these communications by changing your settings on the Site and/or clicking the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of each email. Please note that even if you unsubscribe or opt-out, we may still send you Site and Services related communications (e.g., emails related to your account or the Site).
How We Disclose Information.
We also disclose certain Personal Information:
- To third party vendors who help us provide the Services or the Site;
- To third parties to whom you ask us to send Personal Information;
- If we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to (a) resolve disputes, investigate problems, or enforce our Terms and Conditions; (b) comply with relevant laws or to respond to requests from law enforcement or other government officials relating to investigations or alleged illegal activity, in which case we can (and you authorize us to) disclose Personal Information without subpoenas or warrants served on us; or (c) protect and defend our rights or property or the rights and property of you or third parties.
When you submit information to us for public areas of our Services, we may make it publicly available on our Site, through our Services or on other media and services for our business purposes.
We reserve the right to disclose Anonymous Information publicly without restriction.
Controlling Your Information.
Upon your request, we will close your Account. We may retain your Personal Information to comply with laws, prevent fraud, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our Terms and Conditions, and take other actions otherwise permitted by law.
Information Disclosed to Third Parties
Questions: Please email us at email@example.com
This Policy was last revised: January 20, 2016.