Cilantro + Lime Vinaigrette
A wonderful summer salad dressing
Author: Elizabeth Eichhorn
Recipe type: Vinaigrette
- ½ C. Lime Juice
- ¼ C. Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Finely Chopped Cilantro
- 1 Garlic Clove (minced)
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- ¾ C. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- In a food processor, place cilantro, whole garlic, salt & pepper, rice wine vinegar, and lime juice. Pulse.
- Slowly pour in the olive oil while the food processor is running.
- Blend together.
- Serve with any salad or use as a marinade for meat. Lasts 1 week.