This basic and easy to make recipe is the third part of a delicious team when paired with the Matooke and Groundnut Sauce. I would also make it to go with curry or spicy dishes that need a more neutral flavor to soothe the heat.
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- 2 cups water
- ½ teaspoon, salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a sauce pan combine the brown rice flour, water, and seasonings.
- Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- As soon as the pocho begins to boil, lower the heat to medium-low.
- With a wooden spoon, stir until the pocho begins to pull from the side of the pan.
- The end texture will be a little sticky and thicker than mashed potatoes.